Social Media Policy
Because of our commitment to the communities we serve, Seven Counties Services / Bellewood & Brooklawn ask all commenters to engage in discussion with integrity and consideration for others. Seven Counties Services / Bellewood & Brooklawn reserves the right to review comments before publishing and edit or withhold any comment that:
- Is made anonymously or under a pseudonym
- Is defamatory, obscene, causes panic, uses fighting or threatening words, or incites crime
- Uses inappropriate language, graphics, pictures, etc.
- Contains protected and/or private health information, including but not limited to names, photos, symptoms, and diagnoses of Seven Counties Services / Bellewood & Brooklawn clients.
- Is off-topic or irrelevant to the subject under discussion
- Violates copyright
- Is spam or has a commercial purpose
- Demeans or harasses another individual or institution
Seven Counties Services / Bellewood & Brooklawn is not obligated to post any comment. We reserve the right to edit or withhold comments or eliminate a user’s ability to comment at any time. All comments are the responsibility of the user. By submitting a comment, you agree to hold Seven Counties Services / Bellewood & Brooklawn harmless against any damages relating to your comment.