Volunteer With Us
You can help make a difference by providing the most personal gift you can give…your time and talent.
Each year, thousands of volunteers generously give of themselves — their time, talents and treasures — to a variety of our programs in order to help our community flourish.
We provide a number of opportunities for individuals, groups and families.
Whether your strengths lie in event planning, mentoring or just being a caring friend, know that any action you take will have a lasting impact on the children and families we serve across our community
Volunteer opportunities also exist for groups, so grab some friends and help make a difference.
Our opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Student Interns
- Spiritual Activities
- Administration Duties
- Recovery Orientation Education Group Leaders
- Weekend Activity Leaders
- Medical Records Assistants
- Recreational Activity Leaders
- Dietary Volunteers (dish washing, cafeteria tidiness, etc.)
- Family Day Assistants
- Grounds and Landscaping Volunteers
- Musicians and Song Leaders
- Mentors and Buddies
- Crisis Line Volunteers
- Send birthday or encouragement cards
- Sponsor a child for Christmas
- Host a donation drive
Please visit our Volunteer website here to learn more about upcoming opportunities.
We hope you will consider joining our mission!