Professional Training Institute
The Seven Counties Services Training Institute offers a variety of learning opportunities for professional development through classroom training and workshops.
We are recognized as a regional leader in behavioral health staff development. Our Training Institute team is comprised of two clinical trainers who are certified by the Association of Talent and Development, focusing on adult learning theory. Additional facilitators from the field provide real-world experience and knowledge to their trainings. We offer over twenty learning opportunities open to the public, many of which have approved continuing education units from different KY licensing boards. We also offer State approved certification trainings (Community Support Associates, Peer Support Specialists, and Targeted Case Management). We tailor our services to meet the community’s needs, including offering in-person and virtual trainings.
Benefits of taking classes with the SCS Training Institute
- Our subject matter experts make the content relatable and applicable.
- We provide quality learning materials to enhance the experience.
- Participants feel empowered to help others with confidence.
Looking for an engaging and enjoyable learning environment? Here’s what some of our participants have said
- “There was a nice balance of lecture time, break-out discussion opportunities, and physical breaks throughout the course.”
- “I liked all aspects of the training. I liked that it has given me things to think about. I will use the things I used today with my present and future clients.”
- “This was the best training I’ve had… I was easily engaged, could apply it to practice, and I’m excited to use my knowledge!”