You can help make a difference by providing the most personal gift you can give… your time and talent! We offer many opportunities for individuals, groups, and families to get involved in our mission. Whether your strengths and passions involve event planning, mentoring, or just being a caring friend, the opportunities to serve are numerous. Although all activities vary in scope and size, know that any assistance you provide will have a lasting impact on the children and families we serve across our community!
Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to
- Student Interns
- Spiritual Activities
- Administration Duties
- Recovery Orientation Education Group Leaders
- Weekend Activity Leaders
- Medical Records Assistants
- Recreational Activity Leaders
- Dietary Volunteers
- Family Day Assistants
- Grounds and Landscaping Volunteers
- Musicians and Song Leaders
- Mentors and Buddies
- Crisis Line Volunteers
- Send Birthday or Encouragement Cards
- Sponsor an Adult or Child for Christmas
- Host a Donation Drive
Please visit our volunteer website to learn more about upcoming opportunities.
We hope you will consider joining our mission!