Seven Counties Services is a Community Mental Health Center that offers a full range of mental and behavioral health services, substance abuse treatment, and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in a seven-county region in Kentucky. Counties served include Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble, and Henry.
Seven Counties Services is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and nationally recognized for effective services and treatments.
Since 1978, Seven Counties Services has delivered innovative, individualized, and compassionate community-based treatment, support and services for persons with behavioral health needs including people with mental illness, children with emotional and behavioral disorders, individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities, and adults and adolescents with addiction and substance use disorders.
We boldly provide quality care and health services to improve the lives of individuals and families.
We meet the needs and build upon the strengths of the individuals we serve to better our communities.
We put our community and relationships – staff, individuals we serve, and partners – first.
We listen and respond proactively to our community partners, individuals, and each other.
- We nurture individuals in their healing journey.
- We make every effort to be respectful, kind, present, and helpful.
- We go the extra mile, inspiring others through our actions.
- We are deeply committed to the work of helping others on their healing journey.
- We advocate for the individuals we serve and our staff to reach their healthiest potential.
- We draw from our internal and external strengths to bounce back from and adapt to change.
- We change and grow with the needs of our communities.