Addiction Recovery Services
You Have the Power to Transform Your Life
We’ll help you and your loved ones find strength and hope on your path to recovery from alcoholism and/or drug addiction. Our compassionate, experienced team knows and understands the challenges you’re facing and can help bring a voice to what you’re experiencing, your illness, and your pain. And, we’ll help you find the path to recovery that meets your unique needs. That’s what effective, person-centered treatment is all about. It’s not a “one size fits all” approach here.
Whether you need short-term or long-term treatment, we’ll walk alongside you every step of the way to become a healthier, happier you. It is possible to achieve sobriety, maintain stability, and transform your life with the proper support.
When You’re Ready to Move Forward
Call us on our 24/7 Addiction Help Line at (502) 593-3951 to request an appointment for an assessment or walk into one of our locations. We generally make appointments between Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. We are also open on Saturdays for scheduled appointments only between 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
At your first appointment, you will meet with a licensed counselor and medical staff to complete a comprehensive assessment, which helps us determine the most appropriate level of care to meet your needs. We encourage you to bring a friend or family member to support you during the assessment process.
The Seven Counties Services
- Integrated Care
- We offer such a wide array of mental and behavioral health services and are fully capable of treating every aspect of a person’s health. Our integrated care clinic enables us to provide wraparound medical services to address your emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Specialized Programs for Pregnant and Parenting Women
- There are additional risk factors that we consider for women who use substances while pregnant or parenting. Our unique drug treatment programs promote recovery that ensures both mom and baby can be healthy. Our goal is to reunify families and keep them together safely.
- Strong Community Partnerships
- Through our deep roots in Metro Louisville, we’ve formed strong partnerships with organizations that keep us connected to the community and help enhance the services we offer. These partnerships include hospitals, law enforcement, the Kentucky Department for Community-Based Services, and more.
- CARF Accredited
- Seven Counties Services has Level of Care Certification from the American Society of Addiction Medicine. This demonstrates that a treatment program has a high standard of care and administers evidence-based addiction treatment that appropriately matches patients’ individual needs.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment
Our inpatient alcohol and drug treatment programs are designed for men and women who may require medical withdrawal management, medication-assisted treatment, or a more structured residential setting.
Inpatient treatment at Seven Counties Services includes:
- Medical evaluation
- Medical detoxification or withdrawal management
- Medication-assisted treatment
- An introduction to the 12-Step program
- Education about the disease of addiction
- Coping skills
- Behavior changes needed to achieve recovery
- Support through counseling, and
- A referral to additional treatment/support services as needed
We’ll work closely with you to put a treatment plan in place that’s best for you. The length of stay in inpatient treatment varies by the individual based on each person’s unique needs.
Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Our outpatient programs for alcohol and drug treatment are designed for men and women experiencing problems with substance use and do not need the structure of a more intense inpatient program.
Our outpatient programs focus on recovery education, counseling, relapse prevention, how to use the 12-Step groups, and continued planning to support the process of recovery.
Outpatient Addiction treatment at Seven Counties Services includes:
- Medication-assisted treatment (in some locations)
- Family services, and
- Aftercare and peer support.
We’ll work closely with you to put an outpatient treatment plan in place that’s best for you. You can continue to live at home, be with your loved ones, and maintain employment while completing an outpatient program with us.
Stable housing plays a critical role in people’s recovery from addiction. When someone is battling an addiction, one of the first safety nets they lose is the structure over their head.
Our housing support program combines affordable housing and sober support services to help individuals and families use housing as a platform for recovery following homelessness, hospitalization, or incarceration. These safe spaces provide a healthy environment to help prevent relapse and successfully maintain recovery.
We provide a wide variety of housing options in varying degrees of structure, support, and accountability based on the needs of the individual.
Peer support services can be provided in an individual or a group setting and are designed to ignite hope, foster independence, and promote personal growth.
Our peer support program is led by trained individuals in long-term addiction recovery who want to share their lived experiences through mentoring to help others achieve success.
These individuals have been diagnosed with substance use disorder and are persevering in their recovery. They are a source of hope and understand well what it takes to get to and stay on the road to recovery.
Your peer support specialist will help you with:
- Identifying personal strengths that can help with reaching and maintaining recovery goals
- Developing positive coping skills that assist with managing symptoms
- Building your self-advocacy skills
- Developing a recovery plan that focuses on goals, crisis planning, and relapse prevention
- Navigating community services and resources such as housing, social services, education, employment assistance, and health services
Addiciton Prevention Programs
The Regional Prevention Center (RPC) at Seven Counties Services brings together adult and youth community volunteers and other stakeholders to promote healthy lifestyles and prevent substance misuse and violence in our region.
We regularly collaborate with the following partners on prevention efforts that help develop a strong and healthy community:
- Local and state policymakers
- Social services providers
- Educational staff
- Public health personnel
- Leaders from the business and faith-based communities
- Law enforcement
Click here to view or download our Substance Misuse Resource Toolkit, a prevention guide for the communities we serve
To learn more about our prevention efforts or inquire about a specific program, contact us at (502) 589-8600 or email Patty Gregory, Prevention Division Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most private insurance plans
- Kentucky Medicaid: Aetna, Anthem, Humana, CareSource, Wellcare, and Passport
- Private Pay: Full fee and a sliding scale
Technical Assistance and Consultation
The RPC helps bring community residents, leaders, and groups together to discuss their community’s strengths and needs to develop a comprehensive plan to address substance use, suicide, and related consequences. Services include community action and mobilization, coalition building, community assessment, evidence-based prevention programs, program evaluation, and strategic planning.